Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Day

My day..... well..... it's been interesting.  First off, I'd like to say that I've lost 17 lbs. in the last month or two.  thank you very much.  I went to the gym this morning - not to work out, just to get my weight.  I looked at the scale, cocked my head and started over.  I wasn't seeing things, didn't need glasses... I'd dropped the weight.  I guess the exercising almost daily is working. 

My friend Michele told me about this fast/cleansing and I decided to do it.  It sucks.  I'm hungry... lol.  But I'm halfway through day one - only 4 1/2 more to go.

I have SO much work to do and I'm procrastinating.  I don't know why.  I know that if I just dig in, the day will go by faster and I'll be home before I know it. 

Have I mentioned I'm hungry? 

I need some good books to read as well.  My friend Michele mentioned the Host by Stephanie Meyer - or whatever her names is - of Twilight fame.  I definitely want to read that.

I need more suggestions, though. 

That's all I've got for today.... if something else happens, I will come back and edit.

Almost Friday!!!!

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Yay for the weight loss. I need some motivation, nothings working for me.
I just started Jodi Picoult's The Tenth Circle last night. I got it for 50 cents at a Thrift Store. I think you should go peruse a thrift store, I am positive you WILL find something to read in there for cheap!
Good news, I just won a free burial spot in a local cemetary. How lucky am I?

Kathi said...

TRACY! Where is your entry for friday?! Tsk tsk....

Also, please let Whitney know that I can't access her blog. It keeps aborting the operation...so sad. :(