Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Dreams

I'm so not good at updating, but I'm going to finish this challenge!  I want to thank Kathi and Shannon for laughing at "My Moment" :)  It was one of the funniest days of my life.

Okay - so my dreams.  I'm not sure if I am supposed to talk about what I dream at night or what my dreams in life are, so I'll do a little bit of both.

The dreams I dream at night are always in vivid color.  I also, like everyone else, probably have the weirdest dreams and they make sense while I'm dreaming them but when I wake up and try to tell people about them, they make zero sense.  I do dream a lot about sex and snakes and lately peacocks.  Oh what a dream analyst would make of that. 

As for my dreams for my life, I hope that my boys and I always remain as close as we are. 

I dream of moving back to Florida and to moving back to Hawaii.  I think I could have a home in both places!!!  Why not?

I still dream of being famous - broadway, movies, tv (Glee) or author.  I know some of my friends and family think this is a joke but alas, it's not.  How else will I have a home in Florida AND Hawaii!

I dream of meeting "the one" that God has in store for me.  I so want to be married again (most of the time) to a man who treats me like I deserve to be treated, who loves me - faults and all, who makes me laugh and someone who I can love right back, faults and all and who I can treat like he deserves to be treated.

There you go!  My Dreams

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Peacocks? LOL. Is it because of y'alls peacock at work?

I really hope that your dream of being married again comes true. Maybe you'll meet someone at that new church tomorrow. :)