Monday, September 13, 2010

This Week

Okay, I'm actually caught up and I can't do the next one because it's "What I Wore Today" and I'd just be repeating myself.  I'll get back to you tomorrow on that.

This week.... let's see... today is so gorgeous outside that I wish I had a lounge chair, a laptop with wireless and a cordless phone.  I'd do all of my work sitting outside. 

This week, I need to catch up on my pending kids from last quarter.  I need to work on budgets for kids who are pending and then catch up on kids traveling in October.

Cole is ordering his class ring this week.  What a milestone.  I can't wait for the payments!  haha!  who knew class rings were like  $400.00? 

Jake and Cole both have Pride meetings today and Wednesday.  Pride is a club that promotes drug and alcohol free teens.  They love it.  I love it.

Jake has tutoring on Tuesday.  Or is it Thursday? 

Jake's 15th birthday is Saturday.  Where in the WORLD did that time go?  My sweet little Pippy isn't so little anymore.

That's my week.  I'll let you know if anything changes.

TD~

1 comment:

Kathi said...

When you make all that money with thirty one, you can pay for that class ring easily!! :)

I can't believe your sweet pippy is 15 either.