Saturday, September 25, 2010

My First Kiss

Aren't first kisses the best?  I LOVE that feeling - butterflies in my stomach!  Oh and what you can tell by a first kiss! 

I'm not going to count my first kiss with my neighborhood best friend, John, because I think we might have been 3 years old :)

My first kiss was when I think I was in 8th grade with Scott B.  It was at Shannon's church.  It was after youth group and I was waiting for my dad to pick me up and we went and stood by the stairs in the dark.  I knew it was coming and I started shaking.  he asked me if I was cold and I said yes and he gave me his jacket.  We lived in FL - it wasn't cold.  I was just so nervous.  From what I can remember, it was a good kiss but not good enough because he dumped me weeks later for some horrible girl named Amy... lol.

Almost two years ago, I had the best first kiss of my life.  I will never forget it.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I'm still waiting for my first best kiss. There's only a few that I actually remember. That's pretty sad.