Saturday, September 25, 2010

Something I Regret

There is one thing I regret in my life.  I honestly don't regret much in my life - other than I should I should have spent more in NYC at someone else's expense than I did ... haha.

But, what I really regret is what I did to Julie H.  Julie was one of my best friends in high school.  She was dating A.  She then moved back home to Michigan and I started dating A.  I didn't tell her.  He didn't tell her.  I finally ended up telling her and lost her friendship for a very long time.  We are friends now but of course it's not the same.  I am glad I had that I had that relationship because it taught me a lot of lessons.  But, I wish I hadn't done it at my friends expense. 

3 comments:

Kathi said...

I should I should....lol, thats what you get for doing these entries while on the phone with me.
:)

Im glad that you don't have many regrets. Thats good.

Love you!

Whitney said...

I, too only have one regret. Maybe I'll get around to finishing my assignment someday:)

Shannon said...

HUG!

Ok, also, my word verification for this comment is "RATism" HAHA!